I have no idea how this happened already, but Davis is 8 months old today! His little life is just flying by. I am constantly reminding myself to try and cherish my moments with him as a baby. He is such a miracle to us, and even though having a baby is hard, having him in our lives is incredible.
- I don’t know his exact weight, but I’m assuming around 18 pounds. At his 6 month check up, he was in the 11th percentile in weight and 60th in height.
- He is in 6-9 month clothing, and mostly 9 month pajamas.
- Crawling started between 6 and 7 months, and now he zooms around. You can’t turn around, or he’ll be into something he shouldn’t be!
- He pulls up to his knees all the time now, especially during his naps! He tries to get up to his feet, but he’s not quite there yet.
- He takes (4) 6-7 oz bottles of formula each day. I need to look into possibly going down to 3 bottles.
- He eats 3 meals each day. Breakfast is banana and oatmeal, and lunch and dinner are a mix of fruit, legumes and veggies. He also always has half of an avocado with dinner.
- The fruit, veggies, and legumes he eats include: spinach, kale, broccoli, pear, apple, carrot, sweet potato, lentils, garbanzo beans (with lemon juice & parsley), nectarine, blueberry, peas, avocado, peaches.
- He is obsessed with Kenan (our golden retriever).
- He loves when Todd throws him in the air.
- He is becoming much more ticklish.
- He loves being outside.
- He loves seeing other babies or toddlers, especially his cousin, Bryleigh.