Happy Thanksgiving Week! I’m going to post about our weekend in pictures and bullet points, because who doesn’t love a good list?!
- Friday night was my last official Seven Layer Charlotte baking job of 2013. I did the desserts for a wedding reception. The couple wanted the desserts to be fun, and some of their favorites. It was non-conventional, but I loved what they picked!
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Cake Pops | Indidvidual Banana Pudding | Mini Brownies
- Saturday around lunch time we had Davis’ FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY! It is so crazy that I can even say that. Can’t believe my baby is almost ONE! His party was so fun, and he seemed to love every minute. I’ll have a more detailed post of his Basketball First Birthday Party up later this week, but for now here are a few pictures.
- Then Saturday night, we had Jeremy’s 30th birthday party! Jeremy is Todd’s best friend, and is married to my cousin/best friend, Sarah. Todd and Jeremy were roommates at Carolina, then Jeremy met Sarah, through being in our wedding party. We love doing life with them, and I’m so happy we were able to help celebrate him this weekend!
- Todd’s parents and sister stayed with us this weekend. It was great to spend time with them, and for Davis to be spoiled with the extra attention!
- Sunday my mom and I went to the Southern Christmas Show. It wasn’t quite what we expected, but we still had a good time, and were able to get some Christmas decorations. And it was so nice to have a little girl time, and a break from all the party planning!
- We were all dead-tired by Sunday afternoon, but one thing we needed to finish up was to get pictures of some new merchandise for The Honor Roll shop up on Etsy. This is Todd and our friend Ryan’s sports-themed shirt company. I reluctantly agreed to “model” their women’s sweatshirts in the freezing cold yesterday, but I was happy to wear the shirts. It was my first time trying these on, and it is seriously the most comfortable sweatshirt I’ve ever worn! Here are a few pictures of them, but you can find them here!
This seems pretty appropriate if you’re a Charlotte Panthers fan. Talk about a winning streak!!!
- Now to get my mind right for the holidays and Davis’ actual first birthday!! Family, food, gratitude, and celebrations. Sounds perfect to me!