Yes, I know it is already 2 days into a new month, but holy moly guys, Spring is almost here!!! Praise the good Lord! Cold, gross weather puts me in such a funk, so I am ready for sunshine and warm temperatures. I realized this morning that a new season is almost here, and I have a lot of goals I want to make sure and accomplish before Spring flies by and Summer gets here. My year goals are in this post. I’ve accomplished some, but still need to do some work. My March goals encompass a couple of those, and also have some new ones.
I know I feel great when I am accomplishing things.
So here we go – my March goals:
- Start ready She Reads Truth devotions – I downloaded the app and will start today
- Go to bed earlier and wake up earlier. The days when I wake up at 5 something am are the best, but I just can’t do that if I stay up past 11 every night. This needs to change asap.
- Read a book.
- Execute my events well. I have several creative and catering projects this month!
- Finalize our trips and vacations and get them on the calendar. Almost done with this and it makes me super excited for the upcoming months!
- Date night with Todd, maybe even 2!
- Find a CSA and join one.
- Help Todd get our yard ready for warm weather. Work on planter boxes.
- Go through my closet and find Spring outfits
- No desserts. I’ve been doing this for Lent, and have really been happy eating less sugar.
- Make dermatologist, OB-GYN (check-up), and mammogram appointments
- Work on counting and numbers with Davis. Harder than it sounds. 😉
- Spend time outside. More walks, etc.
Also, it’s time to start planning for Easter! Cannot believe the year is flying by so quickly. Happy March!