- I FINALLY got to meet my cousin’s baby girl who was born this summer. They live in Alabama, so I went down 2 weekends ago with my aunt, uncle and other cousins. Mary Elliott…my goodness. Swoon. She is beyond precious! Can’t wait to see her again next month!
- Todd took Kenan to the vet this weekend and we were told he needs to lose a few pounds. Oops. I feel like a bad dog-mom to have let him get overweight. Longer walks and a diet are on the agenda for our sweet pup.
- We were able to break out some early Fall clothes for church this weekend. It was in the 60s, cloudy, and such a nice break from the 90+ degree temps. Also, Davis’ outfit (besides the shoes) is all from Old Navy.
- I baked and sold a lot of Pumpkin Spice Macarons last week. Looking forward to making more this Fall. If you’re in Charlotte and would like to order some, please let me know!
- Todd and I worked on a cocktail recipe over the weekend: a Dark and Stormy. I’ll post the recipe later this week.
- We are going on a long weekend trip to NYC next month (to celebrate both of our 30th birthdays), and we haven’t planned much at all. Kinda panicking because I haven’t been since I was young, and I don’t even know where to start! Especially with restaurants. Todd bought me “Where Chefs Eat” for our anniversary, and I’m planning to sit down and look through that as a guide. It’s an awesome book! I will gladly take any NYC food recommendations!
I hope you all have a great start to the week! Happy Monday (is that a thing?!) Thank you for reading.