I announced this yesterday, but I wanted to give some more details. The weekend is a perfect time to talk about sweets, am I right?! I am going to be selling one flavor of French macarons per week for the couple weeks. If this goes well, I am hoping to keep it up!
Below I’ve posted the flavor schedule, and also details of how to purchase them. I am unfortunately only able to sell them locally, as I have not begun to ship macarons yet. Most of the flavors need to be kept in cooler temperatures. But, if you are in or near Charlotte, and would like to purchase some, please let me know!
- Packaging is a cute, narrow macaron box with a window, as seen in a picture below
- To purchase, or with questions, email email@example.com
- Update: I will need to know by this Tuesday, the 21st, if you’d like to order Cookies and Cream macarons and by Tuesday, the 28th, if you’d like to order Pumpkin Spice macarons!
- October 24: Cookies and Cream
- October 31/November 1: Pumpkin Spice (this week pick up would either need to be during the day Friday or possibly Saturday morning because of Halloween; or if you would like to have some on Halloween, I can have them ready earlier in the week!)
If this goes well, some future flavors I’m planning to sell include Salted Caramel and S’mores.
Cookies and Cream
I truly appreciate all of the support I’ve received with baking so far. This is something that I love to do! As long as my schedule allows, I will keep baking like this, as well as for events and parties.
Feel free to leave a comment or email me with any questions. Thank you!