January is flying by, and I wanted to capture some of the memories from our life lately.
This month I have:
- Celebrated my 30th birthday (yesterday’s post)
- Made new goals for the year
- Gone to Monkey Joe’s with friends
- Had friends over while Todd was away for work, then went to the mall with their Grammy/Nonnie and threw pennies in the fountain
- Eaten healthy (smoothies for breakfast each day as an example) – a blog post with more clean eating ideas coming soon
- Gone on more walks
- Enjoyed Davis being even more hilarious than usual
- Taken Davis on our first Chick-fil-A date
- Celebrated my mom’s birthday
I’m excited to see what else is to come this month and year! Thank you for reading and being patient with these personal posts – I’ve got to keep the memories somehow. 😉
Have a great day!