Quick updates, because life has been happening at warped speed the last couple of weeks, and I really really want to get back to blogging!
- Within a 2 week period, we found a house, bought that house. Then we listed our house and sold our house. It’s just been nuts! And such a blessing. Now we’re in the middle of inspections and appraisals and we need to begin packing.
- I’m planning (hoping) to document a lot of the upcoming projects on the new house!
- We went to the mountains with my family (post on that coming later this week)
- After the frantic prep of getting our house ready to show, we finally had some relaxing time at my parents’ house while our house was being shown
- I got my first CSA produce and have loved it (another post about that coming soon)
- I’m behind on my fitness challenge with all of the house craziness, but I’m trying (more on that soon)
- I cut my hair shorter
- Our little man is almost 2 1/2 and even though he’s had more of an attitude lately (he is 2!), he is hilarious and seems to learn something new each day. A few things I can’t let myself forget… he says “aminals” instead of “animals,” he has learned to march, and attempts to do yoga with me. Todd and I spend plenty of time cracking up!